Worms World Party Remastered
Worms World Party Remastered is provided via Steam key. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.
Imagine taking the perfect online gaming experience and one of the most popular Worms games ever made, adding a touch of Steam achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, full controller support; a little sprinkle of 1080p / 60FPS, all rounded off with enhanced weapon sounds effects and an improved frontend. And you have Worms World Party Remastered.
With both single player and up to 6 players leading their worms into manic multiplayer mayhem, this unique, wacky, outrageous, addictive and deadly (to Worms anyway) combat game is remastered and ready for action.
- Access the fantastic "Wormpot" which gives you over 1000 different game styles. All modes are available offline, online, or a mixture of both!
- Over 20 Multiplayer missions: players can now team up with a buddy to tackle cooperative missions where working together is the only way to twin. Alternatively, check out the competitive missions and fight in specially prepared scenarios.
- Single player and multiplayer, 2-6 players either local or online.
- It’s a veritable feast with nearly 60 weapons, ranging from the relatively calorie-free bazooka to the full fat concrete Donkey. Oh man!
- If you’re late to the party scene, don’t worry. Our friendly training section will soon have you dancing with the rest of us.
- Shiny 1080p graphics with 60 fps
- Enhanced weapon sound effects
- Cloud Saves
- Full Controller Support
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Achievements
- Quickstart Game - get to play quickly with predefined team and weapon set against AI (Wormbots).
- Training - host different disciplines in which to train. You work against the clock.
- Missions - ranged between easy and hard. Custom terrains for won missions unlock for normal games.
- Time Attack - Missions but with different ways to complete them. The player must figure out which one is the fastest.
- Deathmatch challenge – similar to normal games. Player take on a number of computer teams in an ever-increasing spiral of difficulty. Rewards given to high ranked teams.