Qora is provided via Steam key. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.
"One of 2014's best games"
- Gary Bailey, GertLush Gaming
"I came away with a profound sense of my own mortality and that’s precisely the sort of thing that [Qora] might inspire me to explore."
- Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun
"[Qora] has the same quirk and charm of old-school RPGs and adventure games"
- Chloi Rad, Indie Statik
Beautifully realised, and implementing stunning pixel-art graphics and a wonderful low-fi soundtrack, visionary filmmaker Holden Boyle's first video game Qora is a passionate homage to the past adventure game greats.
Settling in a new village tucked away amongst a valley, you will explore unknown mysterious landscapes, harnessing a strange mystical power hidden there.
An absorbing story-driven experience, Qora is an unforgettable journey that will continue to burn bright in your mind even after it is over.
- Featuring many varied and gorgeous pixel-painted landscapes, Qora's world is full of intrigue and beautiful mystery
- A powerful low-fi soundtrack accompanies your journey, punctuating the setting appropriately
- Genuinely amusing and charming characters/dialogue will ensure that you speak to every last NPC
- A mysterious power enables you learn more about your surroundings and explore the secrets hidden among the valleys
- Multiple endings give you a reason to explore the game all over again