Kona is provided via Steam key. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.
About This Game
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. The first installment in a series of four games, Kona is a chilly, narrative-driven interactive tale you won't soon forget.
"Sometimes I try random Steam Early Access games on a whim. Often, it’s a very bad idea. Kona is a big exception to that rule."
October 1970. W. Hamilton, a rich industrialist who owns a hunting manor in Northern Canada, reports several cases of vandalism perpetrated against his property. Unable to find out who dared to commit these acts, Hamilton calls Carl Faubert, a renowned private detective to handle the affair.
In Kona, Carl becomes trapped up in the deep north, engulfed in an unexpected snowstorm, and is unable to find his client —or any other living inhabitant for that matter. The player incarnated detective Faubert, who must shed light on the mysterious events befalling the area.
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town.
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive.
- Complete the first of four distinct acts, each offering between three to five hours of gameplay.
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label.
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller.
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities.