Downward is provided via Steam key. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.
About This Game
THE JOURNEY BEGINS...
Downward is a first-person open-world parkour adventure set in the medieval ruins of a post-apocalyptic world. Centuries after a cataclysmic environmental event, you must seek out the mysterious artefacts that could have a role in explaining the "End of the Earth". As a lone traveler, you will embark on a daunting journey through beautiful but treacherous terrains of past civilizations.
THE WORLD HAS ENDED
This is your only path. This world is not for humans anymore, and you’ll need to become master of your body, mind, and spirit. Agility, precision, and determination are the only tools that will see you till the end.
- The Earth's equilibrium has been destroyed. Use the techniques of wall-jumps, wall-runs, climbs, sprints and more to traverse the altered lands and escape from the many dangers you will face.
- This world is your kaleidoscope. Freely explore and enjoy breathtaking landscapes, reach secret places to collect useful items and hidden treasures.
- Most of the living have perished, but that doesn’t make the world quiet. Dark enemies will wake from their slumber to end your journey.
- Acquiring new abilities will allow you to double your jumps, use a metaphysical slingshot, teleport -- all transforming the way you see the world.
- Access a safe world in an astral plane where you can practice parkour and test your might with many challenges. Your true powers lie within.
- Command the sky to influence the environment, affecting both visuals and parkour. Distort gravity, control heat, or summon floods... your surroundings may be your only ally.
When three stray planets mysteriously begin to orbit the Earth's atmosphere, it spells death, disaster, and the end of an era. Rising from this fall is beyond the question. The only way forward...