This game is an adaptation of the novel ""Les Misérables"", written by Victor Hugo in 1862. It is now available as an adventure and hidden object game, with detailed graphics. You'll play Jean Valjean in 19th-century Paris.
In 1815, Jean Valjean is freed from prison labor, and is an outcast filled with hate and a sense of injustice. He steals silverware from Monseigneur Bienvenu, who has provided him with food and shelter. However, the bishop's generosity teaches him what virtue and integrity are. When Jean Valjean arrives in Montreuil-sur-Mer, he becomes Monsieur Madeleine, the town mayor. He meets Fantine, and promises her to save Cosette from the clutches of the Thénardiers.
• Meet famous characters from the novel
• Be part of the revolt in the Rue Saint Denis
• Wonderful hidden object scenes
• Collect key objects to interact with your environment
• High-definition scenery
• Animated interactive areas
• Mini games and several puzzles to solve