Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
April 11, 2018, 1:23 p.m.
Supersnaxy
Steam Privacy Settings Updated

Steam have updated their privacy settings, so if you are using IndieGala Helper to hide owned games you have to switch "game details" to public on steam.
April 11, 2018, 10:52 p.m.
Penuzi Zubu
Thanks!
April 12, 2018, 6:43 p.m.
Shamiah
Where do you find this setting? I can't seem to find where to make it Public. Thank you!
April 13, 2018, 12:19 a.m.
chstwnd
could this be affecting my ability to create non-Guaranteed Giveaways?  I've been trying the same one for five minutes and it just won't let me.  doesn't say it's banned or anything, it just won't retrieve information for the title.
April 13, 2018, 1:37 a.m.
Shiroしろ

could this be affecting my ability to create non-Guaranteed Giveaways?  I've been trying the same one for five minutes and it just won't let me.  doesn't say it's banned or anything, it just won't retrieve information for the title.

"Originally posted by: chstwnd"

I think it won't affect about creating new giveaways, but only to hide giveaways of games that you already had in your steam.

Is that game still on steam store? Maybe that's why it can't retrieve information, or maybe the link's wrong?
April 13, 2018, 1:46 a.m.
chstwnd

Is that game still on steam store? Maybe that's why it can't retrieve information, or maybe the link's wrong?

Game is absolutely still on the steam store, and the link definitely isn't wrong because I'm copying and pasting the link from steam.  
And now the problem seems to have expanded to every single game I try to access, including ones that i definitely have in my steam account and others that I definitely don't have.  the form just won't retrieve any information for any game now.  

At this point, I'm assuming that it's some problem with the overwhelmingly buggy nature of the entire IG site.
April 13, 2018, 4:01 a.m.
iblis

Where do you find this setting? I can't seem to find where to make it Public. Thank you!

"Originally posted by: Shamiah"

1) go your profile page and select "Edit Profile"
2) select "My Privacy Settings", then you can see new privacy settings.
3) set your "Game Details" to PUBLIC from friends only.

also see this.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1359715816
April 13, 2018, 2:50 p.m.
Supersnaxy

This only affects who can see your owned games. Try making a giveaway again, it looks like the steam servers was down last night.

http://downdetector.com/status/steam

Cant make a giveaway if you cant connect to the steam servers.
April 14, 2018, 6:46 p.m.
chstwnd

This only affects who can see your owned games. Try making a giveaway again, it looks like the steam servers was down last night.

http://downdetector.com/status/steam

Cant make a giveaway if you cant connect to the steam servers.

"Originally posted by: Supersnaxy"

other users have been experiencing the same thing, and the problem has persisted for several days now.  it's clearly NOT a Steam issue
April 15, 2018, 5:20 a.m.
Shiroしろ

Game is absolutely still on the steam store, and the link definitely isn't wrong because I'm copying and pasting the link from steam.  
And now the problem seems to have expanded to every single game I try to access, including ones that i definitely have in my steam account and others that I definitely don't have.  the form just won't retrieve any information for any game now.  

At this point, I'm assuming that it's some problem with the overwhelmingly buggy nature of the entire IG site.

sorry for my previous answer,
after trying it myself I found with the same problem,
and... better to move this topic to that thread you created.
April 20, 2018, 2:45 p.m.
Shamiah
Thanks for the help iblis! smiley