Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
March 16, 2018, 11:34 p.m.
kevingulling
Did not receive Gala Gold

I never received any Gala Gold from purcahsing a bundle. Is there some special step I'm supposed to take to get my 10 Gala Gold?
March 17, 2018, 12:48 p.m.
Global Moderator
mseals
All you can do is email support. they will look into it and let you know why.
March 19, 2018, 4:23 a.m.
despiseusername

I never received any Gala Gold from purcahsing a bundle. Is there some special step I'm supposed to take to get my 10 Gala Gold?

"Originally posted by: kevingulling"

there is a time limit on when the purchase of the bundle grants the gold. purchase after time limit no gold. also make sure you know how to read the gold converter thing. i once misread it and thought i had no gold to transfer into silver but i actually did
March 21, 2018, 2:16 a.m.
Scarlet E.
Also, be sure that you didn't bought it as a gift during Happy Hours (to receive 2 bundles), as the promotion for 10 gold doesn't apply then. I didn't read carefully in past and thought that I will receive the gold, while I wouldn't ;-)

IMPORTANT NOTE: The GalaGold offer is only available for personal purchases made in the first week of sale of the bundle. It is NOT available with gift purchases.

March 27, 2018, 5:11 p.m.
kevingulling
Thanks for the replies. I ordered another bundle today, and it seems like I got the 10 gold this time... Wish they had a timer or something so you know when the 10 gold offer expires.
April 19, 2018, 2:30 p.m.
Vorshin
the last 2 or 3 bundles i have bought (and yes they were new ones) latest Microids one have not given any GalaGold at all

Another was a Monday motivation bundle (also no galagold given) and there was 2 or 3 more that also did not give out this (but cannot remember which)