To be consistent with the new European General Data Protection Regulation, we need to ask you to take a moment to review the updated IndieGala Privacy Policy and to agree with the changes we've made in order for you to continue to use our site, by clicking the "I Agree" button below. Thank you!
The IndieGala Team

Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Feb. 11, 2018, 1:04 p.m.
chelo93
Time of response of the support

Hi, i am have one problem with bundles received of HH (only received 14 copias and buy pack of 20 copies). I am send message to support with the Paypal and Indiegala Transaction ID, early of 09 FEB but dont respond. Usually they respond to me in less than 12 hours, still want to respond or resend message to the support?

Kind regards.
Feb. 11, 2018, 2:24 p.m.
Shiroしろ
If it pass one day, maybe resending one email to see if ur email was covered up by others people emails?
since idk how much time we should wait to resend another one
(they usually respond within 8 hours in my case, so idk)
Feb. 11, 2018, 2:58 p.m.
chelo93

If it pass one day, maybe resending one email to see if ur email was covered up by others people emails?
since idk how much time we should wait to resend another one
(they usually respond within 8 hours in my case, so idk)

"Originally posted by: John Jonsson - gamehag.com"

Hi, ok. Thanks you for the info.
Feb. 12, 2018, 2:28 a.m.
Global Moderator
mseals
Yes first off you need to realize they are located in Italy.  They usually try to get ahold of you as soon as they see it but Just because it is 2pm where you live it might be 4am there .. secondly They don't have a support center it is sent to certain peoples emails. This mweans sometimes they don't see it and some times it gets lost. So if you don't hear something within a day or so Re email them. they will handle it as soon as they see it guaranteed.