Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Feb. 3, 2018, 2:22 a.m.
ckdo
Giveaways not created, but games locked nontheless?

Hi there. I did just successfully create 11 giveaways. angel

Number 12, for "Age of Gladiators II", however, failed with "Error #5TR0 Inconsistency in the data."
Retrying was no help. No giveaway was created, but the game was locked as "Giv or trade in progress..." nontheless.

I then reloaded the page and tried to create a giveaway for "Chariot - Royal Edition". Same error, same locking issue.
At that point I stopped trying to create more giveaways...

Would someone kindly fix the problem and unlock my games, please? frown
Feb. 3, 2018, 3:51 a.m.
Shiroしろ

Number 12, for

"Originally posted by: ckdo"

Maybe it's better to contact indiegala support?

http://support.indiegala.com/
Check the right side, below Contact US.
Feb. 3, 2018, 1:10 p.m.
Steveywonder75

Number 12, for

E-mail support to unlock the games for you.
Feb. 3, 2018, 1:10 p.m.
Steveywonder75

Number 12, for

E-mail support to unlock the games for you.
Feb. 3, 2018, 6:06 p.m.
ckdo
Support was rather quick on this one. My games are unlocked again.

"Unfortunately it’s not possible to create a giveaway with this game." leaves me stumped, though...
Feb. 3, 2018, 11:21 p.m.
Shiroしろ

Support was rather quick on this one. My games are unlocked again.

"Unfortunately it’s not possible to create a giveaway with this game." leaves me stumped, though...

Glad to hear you have it solved.
Feb. 24, 2018, 12:44 p.m.
UncleChicken
ig keeps swallowing games. i just had the same issue as you had... creating the giveaway failed but the game got inaccessible for me. i think theres already 10 games in my library with "giveaway in progress" which i cant access anymore
Feb. 24, 2018, 2:20 p.m.
Ryoga-
I had this issue with the recent SUAD =(. It says game given or traded but no GA was created.
Feb. 24, 2018, 2:24 p.m.
Scarlet E.
I recently had something like this too. Wrote to support, they unlocked it and trying to give them away caused this again. They unlocked them for me again, but I didn't tried to gave them away, as they can be permamently broken :-(

I wonder what can be causing this.
Feb. 24, 2018, 4:45 p.m.
Global Moderator
mseals
Would be a support issue. Any "guaranteed" game is not blocked even if on list of free games.  I do know that they have a limit on how many you can create at one time But it varies from account to account.  You might check that. Or of course the best thing to do is email support about your complaint.
Feb. 24, 2018, 6:52 p.m.
lisa

I recently had something like this too. Wrote to support, they unlocked it and trying to give them away caused this again. They unlocked them for me again, but I didn't tried to gave them away, as they can be permamently broken :-(

I wonder what can be causing this.

"Originally posted by: Scarlet E."

Same for me.  I need to email again to get the games unlocked.  But, with other games, there are no problems creating giveaways.  It's a bit of a crapshoot whether it works or not.  But then again, for the past few weeks, I've been getting weird glitches across IndieGala--from my account info/link not loading to the site not letting me log in to strange page errors when I click on links.
Feb. 24, 2018, 7:25 p.m.
Global Moderator
mseals
They have been working on some "important' updates lately I am told so sometimes there will be glitches. What those updates are they haven't said yet.