Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Feb. 2, 2018, 10:51 a.m.
sanyiokok
anime yuri price correct?

or it was misstyped? i mean, its nearly the price of the sakura HB bundle was few months ago and had much more games in it, somehow i think it was misstyped, never seen such price for IG bundle yet, and not even at -90% which very unusual for bundles, even HB monthly gets higher total discount.
Feb. 2, 2018, 2:43 p.m.
Global Moderator
The_Keeper
Hey there,

The price is correct, there is no mistake.

Thank you.
Feb. 21, 2018, 2:19 p.m.
sanyiokok
could you please add the note to bundles future if you dont planing to run HH for a bundle? oh wait, you wont, probably half of the purchase wouldnt have happened on yuri bundle if its known no HH will be on that one.

you really made now many of your customers angry.
Feb. 22, 2018, 12:39 a.m.
retrobunny2005
I guess no happy hour for this bundle huh. Only a little over a day left. Lots of people who group buy have been waiting for it.
Feb. 22, 2018, 8:31 a.m.
M F
M F

could you please add the note to bundles future if you dont planing to run HH for a bundle? oh wait, you wont, probably half of the purchase wouldnt have happened on yuri bundle if its known no HH will be on that one.

"Originally posted by: sanyiokok"

http://support.indiegala.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1761110-how-does-happy-hour-work-
Read the last line.
Feb. 22, 2018, 8:50 a.m.
sanyiokok

"Originally posted by: sanyiokok"

http://support.indiegala.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1761110-how-does-happy-hour-work-
Read the last line.
Perhaps english isnt my native language but "most" shouldnt mean 51% at least? there were a lot 1tier bundle since july, since i always buy 40gifts on HH and this is the very first without HH. Just to compare with actual running bundles: Sapphire lovers 1 tier bundle. Larry bundle 1 tier bundle, both had HH, indie arena 1 tier bundle, i guess it will hh aswell, so thats already only 25% and those just the running bundles, i guess its not hard to leave a note for purchasers, where the notes about the galagolds is, that there wont be HH when there is a bundle like that happening. Iam pretty sure it was known for you all, that many purchasers will expect HH just like always so it was kinda scam to leave buyers in that exceptation. Well, i expected i can get more for my accounts, but for the original price this was definetly the worst price-value ratio bundle i ever bought and i guess ill always remember for this.
Feb. 22, 2018, 10:09 p.m.
M F
M F
I agree that Happy Hour leaves something to be desired.  Knowing IF a happy hour will happen and WHEN a Happy Hour will happen would be a nice improvement.  The whole idea of making two purchases on different days to get a good deal has always bugged me to begin with.
Feb. 23, 2018, 5:38 p.m.
Steveywonder75
For people not sure if there is a happy hour on a bundle you really want, you can e-mail support and they will tell you if HH is incoming or not. Its frustrating i know as i have missed out before on bundles but ask questions if you want to know. Any bundle with more than one tier usually get HH. Tier one only bundles not so often. For those tier one only bundles, e-mail support if you really want to know.