Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Jan. 31, 2018, 11:01 a.m.
Leuu
Next Up Hero giveaway

They are really "Next Up Hero" not "Next Up Hero Beta"?
Jan. 31, 2018, 3:57 p.m.
Keeper Of Monsters
Who really knows... I would like to give the givers the benefit of the doubt, but... The only mass gieaway for this (that I know about) was for beta - and that's separate from the released game. And somehow I don't think those low level users (both here and on Steam) would just buy the game to give it away...
Jan. 31, 2018, 4:36 p.m.
Leuu
I think all of them are beta (maybe i'm wrong...two days ago i've get second key for this beta from giveaway) and cost 29ic are higher than PUBG 23ic it's weird for me.
Jan. 31, 2018, 5:17 p.m.
lewriczin
Come on guys... you even can't add a giveaway for beta even if you wanted, as it's no longer listed at steam. So ppl add them as full version but they are all betas, sorry but I don't believe in miracles especially if something like this is going on https://giveaway.su/giveaway/view/640

The cost is other thing, as Leuu said - 29 IC? for 20US$ game? really? I never really understood how the game price is being converted to the IC's but something is really wrong here. The result is simple to predict - we have only one PUBG giveaway and dozens of Next Up Hero (which are beta in disguise).

And finally, there is a question of consistency how free keys giveaways should be dealt. For example all these from HB are being (usually) outright deleted, I can respect that but HB is not the only one site that gives free keys away (although admitedly they are the most valuable ones). Should the other free keys giveaway deleted? If no then where s the distinction?
Jan. 31, 2018, 5:42 p.m.
Leuu
I was checked description NUH giveaway and some of them have got info about betta...

Maybe there's some "restriction" that you get the key but you can't give it away - something like that, i don't know.
Jan. 31, 2018, 10:17 p.m.
3D-ICON™
Really dont matter what the giveaway is, people have better odds of winning the lottery...
Jan. 31, 2018, 10:18 p.m.
3D-ICON™

Really dont matter what the giveaway is, people have better odds of winning the lottery...

"Originally posted by: 3D-ICON™"
Jan. 31, 2018, 10:19 p.m.
3D-ICON™

Feb. 1, 2018, 11:16 a.m.
well could only wait the winners of those giveaways to confirm if it's the beta code or the full game one,
hope them check and rep within a week to avoid the auto-rep up thing

P.S.
I suspect most of them are beta keys. Just a way that they found to level up (like the fake ones, using other big game name to get more credits but with a key of different game)
Feb. 3, 2018, 6:56 p.m.
benia95
I've just win one and the key is for the beta (that I already own).

If someone would like to try it this is the key E*NNM-8*AVZ-VPTJ5
replace * with 2
Feb. 3, 2018, 11:20 p.m.

I've just win one and the key is for the beta (that I already own).

If someone would like to try it this is the key E*NNM-8*AVZ-VPTJ5
replace * with 2

"Originally posted by: benia95"

HUP for Beta Testing... beta keys.

If you rep them up, they get 1854 exp (faster level up).
Your choice to rep them positive or negative.
Feb. 3, 2018, 11:22 p.m.
Next Up Hero, with beta keys = easy level up.

Hard to check if it's the non-beta one.
Feb. 4, 2018, 10:46 a.m.
Steveywonder75
If its a beta key and the game they are offering is the full game then give them a negative mark(thumbs down). People falsifying their giveways to farm levels dont deserve the exp they get for giving free keys. Its as simple as that.
Feb. 4, 2018, 3:23 p.m.

If its a beta key and the game they are offering is the full game then give them a negative mark(thumbs down). People falsifying their giveways to farm levels dont deserve the exp they get for giving free keys. Its as simple as that.

"Originally posted by: Steveywonder75"

since there isn't a beta key store link page, they just can fake in that way (well there's probability that someone buy the full game then give out, but who knows)