Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Jan. 12, 2018, 10:27 p.m.
Bboy54
PayPal Problem?

Hi. I used to be able to use my card through PayPal to purchase bundles and games from the store. However, for the past month or so, I am unable to do so. I am now met with an email that tells me there was a problem with my PayPal, even though when I buy something from a different website, it works fine and I receive the items. I have emailed customer support and they said that it should work now, but as this post is expressing, it's still not working. I have received the email over 5 times now, and do not know if my card has been charged. Customer support says I have not been charged, but I am not sure. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, some insight would be helpful. Thanks.
Jan. 12, 2018, 11:17 p.m.
There are "Balance websites" for card to see the charges of your card.....Type in yu card and balance word to get there. Not sure how many every hours website updates....
Jan. 13, 2018, 10:13 a.m.
Keeper Of Monsters
Huh?
Why go to some other (questionable) websites when you can check your balance and activity right through PayPal?
Or just straight through your bank account or credit card account if it's debit or credit card?
Even many gift cards and pay cards can be registered on the websites of companies issuing them and checked directly...
Jan. 13, 2018, 2:08 p.m.
Global Moderator
The_Keeper
Hello Bboy,

Have you tried contacting the PayPal support and ask for more details?

This error usually appears when PayPal fails to confirm the payment and there's not much we can do on our side to change that, this is why I would suggest contacting PayPal and ask if they are maybe blocking the transactions in some way.

Thank you.