Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Dec. 24, 2017, 9:42 a.m.
BoGy.Be
Getting No Support ...

Hey indiegala, i've been trying to get a hold on your support team for a few weeks now... but every time i send you guys a mail there is no reaction at all

I've been trying to get my accounts' email adress changed because currently it's using a mail adress which is soon going to be invalidated and then i won't be able to redeem the games that i recently bought. 

Please check your mail again, i'm asking you to change my mail adress... I'll send you mail from both the old And the new adress   (sent around 10.25 hrs and the second one at 10.40hrs; both in the CET timezone (GMT+0100))
Dec. 24, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Global Moderator
al.banda624

Hey indiegala, i've been trying to get a hold on your support team for a few weeks now... but every time i send you guys a mail there is no reaction at all

"Originally posted by: BoGy.Be"

Hey! We're really sorry about this. Sorry we let your messages slip through the cracks. Just to let you know that we're aware we've got a backlog of support tickets to take care of but don't worry, we'll make sure we sort you out ASAP (rest assured you won't lose any games). Thanks for writing here!
Dec. 27, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
Global Moderator
The_Keeper
Hello BoGy.Be,

We apologize for the inconvenience, however we can see only 2 emails from you sent on the 24th, both with the same request, and we replied to one of them on the 25th. Both emails were written from the same email domain as your username here.

We didn't find any other emails from you with that email address and with the previous email address you had, there's an email from 3 years ago to which we replied at that time too.

Most likely your emails just didn't went through,  we'll look into this and see if there's an issue on our side maybe, but if you have other support requests in the meanwhile, don't hesitate to contact us from the same email address you wrote us on the 24th.

Thank you.
Dec. 30, 2017, 4:19 p.m.
Fwumply
I can attest to the fact that they get back to emails within 24 hours. Good luck with further comm
Jan. 1, 2018, 5:15 p.m.
Sh3it4n
Good evening,

hopefully i´ll do now no big Mistake to write here in a Topic from an other Member....but i cant write an own Thread (would be nice btw to know why).
My Problem is the same one like from the TE "BoGy.Be" ! Only that i really dont want to wait 1 Week or more.
After now two Day´s to try to get with the Support in Contact about my Missing Gala Gold and absolutely no Response im getting a lil´bit frustrated !
Really hope to hear ASAP from the Support that my Problem get solved quick !
Regards
Jan. 1, 2018, 5:42 p.m.
Global Moderator
Mseals
Your better off starting a new post But if you don't get a response after a couple days I would email them again. Usually on the holidays they are a little slower because of all the People emailing them So if for some reason it has slipped through the cracks I would try again. Also You might try clearing your cache and a dif browser if your having problems posting in forum.
Jan. 1, 2018, 6:43 p.m.
Sh3it4n
Well for sure i would do so if i could so.
I cant create (idk why) a Thread only post at an excist Thread.
I will try to Email them along and for sure i understand the Holiday Season...but the last thing in my Life will be to send every Day one or more Mail´s to Indiegala...sorry no Way !
Like i´ve said before i cant post at the Forum and my Browser and Cache are totally fine.
Sorry that i posted at the wrong Place.
Jan. 10, 2018, 6:08 p.m.
jetfighter
Hello. New thread can`t be created. Why?
Can`t see my yesterday giveaway. Is something wrong with site?
Jan. 10, 2018, 8:41 p.m.
johnjonsson1
I want to ask the same thing, even it's not topic related.
How to create a new thread? (I can't find any botton related to that)