Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Dec. 30, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
lisa
lisa's trades

My available games.
  • click on my profile summary.

My wishlist.  I'm not looking for anything action, fps, platformer (stuffs that requires coordination & skill, which I don't have cheeky)

Thanks!
Dec. 11, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Aniriomellad
Your wishlist is hugecheeky going through it. btw assassin's creed black flag is free on ubisoft for a weekwink
Dec. 11, 2017, 9:30 p.m.
lisa
I might be a bit OCD cheeky  And thanks for that! Will have to snag myself a copy.
Dec. 11, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Aniriomellad
Ok, I finishedsmiley Well, I don't have much to offer, I can get you Lucius and Hiiro, and the only thing I'm interested from your games is The Sexy Brutale. I can also give you my copy of Soulbringer, I managed to get one a few days ago from the massive giveaway but it disappeared quickly, so if you didn't get it, I can give you my key. I am level 3 here by the way.
Dec. 12, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
lisa
Shoot, I traded that one last night. It seems to be in high demand lately.  I did see a trade offer for it though.
Dec. 12, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
Aniriomellad
Ok, no problem. Are you interested in trading Valley? And if you don't like the games I offer, don't hesitate to say it, I'll try to find something better.

I also have the 4 DLC from Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation at the moment.
Dec. 12, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
lisa
I'm not interested in Soulbringer or the DLC, since I have those too.  I put up a trade offer for Valley. I'm not sure about Lucius. It is on my list, but it's not high on my list.
Dec. 15, 2017, 1:33 a.m.
Napostriouf
Hi Marge's daughter or Maggie's sister,

The game "All That Remains" from your available library interest me. Do the game Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows interest you? If not, do any game with similar value than All that remains interest you in my list: https://www.indiegala.com/forums/topics/389 ?
Dec. 15, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
lisa
Ha!  Yes, Dark Angels would be great laugh  I put up a trade
Dec. 16, 2017, 4:34 a.m.
Napostriouf

"Originally posted by: lisa"

Offer made! :^)
Dec. 16, 2017, 4:35 a.m.
Napostriouf

"Originally posted by: lisa"

Offer made! :^)
Dec. 16, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
lisa
Thank you for the trade laugh
Feb. 7, 2018, 9:03 a.m.
Aniriomellad
Are you interested in gog games? I have a gog code for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

I also saw the elder scrolls legends in your wishlist. I have a biiiiig account for trade/sale if you are interested in being competitive without spending all the time needed to get a great collection
Feb. 10, 2018, 2:19 p.m.
lisa
No thank you
Feb. 10, 2018, 7 p.m.
Anything from my list interest you for:
Steamburg?
Startide?
The Sexy Brutale?
Quantum Break?
Rivals of Aethur?
The Long Dark?
Getting Over It?