Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Aug. 22, 2017, 10:47 a.m.
Jiggy007
give away - the win rate

hello.

im trying to create give away as often as i can for others. but in return, i never won one, lol.
i bet i paricipated in probably 500 so far.
so what about you guys? tell me about your luck/misery.
Aug. 22, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
XJ9
XJ9

hello.

im trying to create give away as often as i can for others. but in return, i never won one, lol.
i bet i paricipated in probably 500 so far.
so what about you guys? tell me about your luck/misery.

"Originally posted by: Jiggy007"

Idk if you understand that to win 1 giveaway where basically 1000 people enter every time you neex to enter 1000 of them, and its not guaranteed that you will wil in 1000 entries. But you can win with your 1st entry as well.
Aug. 22, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
werelynxo
Depends on what game/giveaways you enter - lower levels have lesser chance because more memebrs join those giveaways, same with popular games.
Question to you though: do you know that you have to check the giveaway section in your library for the wins?
Aug. 23, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Jiggy007
Edit:

oh i didnt make this thread to complain about losing. i know how tihs all works and its all luck. and i know how to check. but still thanks for your answers, guys smiley i just wanted to ask around if others are lucky or unlucky with winning wink (maybe I was a bit misleading by saying "but in return i didnt win", sorry about that)
greetings

Ps: is this board a bit buggy? i either could edit previous my post, nor delete it.
Aug. 25, 2017, 8:46 p.m.
XJ9
XJ9

Edit:

oh i didnt make this thread to complain about losing. i know how tihs all works and its all luck. and i know how to check. but still thanks for your answers, guys smiley i just wanted to ask around if others are lucky or unlucky with winning wink (maybe I was a bit misleading by saying "but in return i didnt win", sorry about that)
greetings

Ps: is this board a bit buggy? i either could edit previous my post, nor delete it.

The whole website is
Aug. 25, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
chelsmith18
It takes a while. My wins only began after I became level one, lol.
Aug. 26, 2017, 4:45 a.m.
Girloflalaland
in level 0 there are like 10.000 russian and chinese bots farming keys so yeah.
Also alot of fake accounts giving away 192 IC keys for programs like magix etc.
They get like 24000 xp per giveaway, so even with 2 of these fakes they wont
get banned. even if you report it.
Aug. 26, 2017, 4:46 a.m.
*****gamer2014
True
Aug. 26, 2017, 5:55 a.m.
sonktktcn

"Originally posted by: Girloflalaland"

Hmm i thought they only receive the exp if the winner leave a positive feedback which is unlikely since the key is fake. Unless the winner is their friend or one of their account.
Aug. 26, 2017, 9:04 a.m.
XJ9
XJ9

Hmm i thought they only receive the exp if the winner leave a positive feedback which is unlikely since the key is fake. Unless the winner is their friend or one of their account.

"Originally posted by: sonktktcn"

Yea but you forgot that system here is perfect for bots - one bot giveaway 500000 points sh`t he is not going to gift, another bot win this sh`t and never checks his wins - after a week it automarked as recieved. and then you have THIS as a result 

https://www.indiegala.com/trades/user/4cd0bee81ab511e79e6b0188394a89a4

>10 feedbacks
>19 giveaways
>180 000 exp

Thats basically 10 000 exp per giveaway

It was like that 1 month ago, and support says WHATS THE PROBLEM GUYSSS ITS LEGITT))))
Aug. 26, 2017, 9:05 a.m.
XJ9
XJ9
And this is his steam account 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198319123071

Its sure legit AF
Aug. 26, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Jiggy007
so... this webite is full of fake bots? even a lvl 7 bot? lol. why do i even try? xD
Aug. 26, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
6point6

so... this webite is full of fake bots? even a lvl 7 bot? lol. why do i even try? xD

Yeah bots dont check if a key is faked, they just farm it. and after i think 7 days the giver gets automaticly thumb up.
If they are "unlucky" and gets 3 thumbs down from actually living people. they just create a new steam account, new email account. and tries again.
Sept. 20, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
redsparr0w.com

Yeah bots dont check if a key is faked, they just farm it. and after i think 7 days the giver gets automaticly thumb up.
If they are "unlucky" and gets 3 thumbs down from actually living people. they just create a new steam account, new email account. and tries again.

"Originally posted by: 6point6"

The way it works at the moment is just stupid,
Litterally nothing to stop someone making a bot army creating a bunch of fake giveaways and winning a ton of giveaways.
Auto delete the bot accounts if they get banned.
Would only require completing a couple captchas per account, and the rest could be automated.

edit: looks like giftseeker auto enters on indiegala without user interaction from what i can see.
Sept. 20, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
ArtemMZ

I'm from Russia surprise I can say this, 90+% of my friends do not go to foreign sites. I can not vouch for all. Pupils can do such things or are inadequate laugh