Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
April 17, 2017, 7:11 a.m.
ArtemMZ
Payment Rejected

Yesterday I made one purchase, but subsequent purchases do not pass. Displays a message: Payment Rejected. I have money on the card frown
April 17, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Mandark.Superman
I think you will find out in a few days that you don't. The few times in my life this scenario has played out, a couple of days later, a few transactions/fees were visible that drained the account, but I had forgot about them and the online system didn't show them
April 19, 2017, 10:38 a.m.
Paula

Yesterday I made one purchase, but subsequent purchases do not pass. Displays a message: Payment Rejected. I have money on the card frownHello,We apologize for the inconvenience. Please write an email to our support team here: http://support.indiegala.com/customer/portal/emails/new.Thank you.

"Originally posted by: ArtemMZ"
April 19, 2017, 7:01 p.m.
kuro_x_shiro

Yesterday I made one purchase, but subsequent purchases do not pass. Displays a message: Payment Rejected. I have money on the card frownHello,We apologize for the inconvenience. Please write an email to our support team here: http://support.indiegala.com/customer/portal/emails/new.Thank you.
I can't even send a message there.... It calls my message spam and doesn't allow me to send it. Great servise (that's sarcasm)! I doubt I'll ever purchase anything here again....

"Originally posted by: ArtemMZ"

"Originally posted by: Paula"
April 19, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Global Moderator
Wmply
email Support@indiegala.com directly using your email program
April 21, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
ArtemMZ
TY  support teamsmiley Everything is working.
Feb. 3, 2018, 4:18 p.m.
fernandoventura
Hello. I have the same problem. How did you fix this, or is emailling support the only way?
Feb. 7, 2018, 8:32 p.m.
Kiva
I'm having issues with this too. Emailed support, and they just blamed it on my bank even though I used multiple cards from different banks.
Feb. 7, 2018, 9:13 p.m.
retrobunny2005
I used to have issues buying on this site too and they blamed paypal and paypal blamed the card. The solution I ended up with is just having someone else buy the bundles for me and pay them. For anyone having troubles you might try that its cheaper too if you group buy. There's a bundle group buy site on steam. Not sure if allowed to link it here or not but its not too hard to find.