Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
April 13, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Hammerfall
Checkout redirects back to homepage?

Hi there, not sure sure if anyone else has this issue. I did a few transactions today, now, when I go to checkout with paypal, instead of it taking me to the paypal login area it instead redirects me back to the indiegala homepage, thus unable to buy anything atm..
Dec. 29, 2017, 7:18 p.m.
Fwumply
I have this same problems with bundles specifically. I click any payment method and I get instantly rerouted to home page. 
I've tried using other browsers and incognito windows...
Dec. 30, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Global Moderator
The_Keeper
Hello,

Please write us an email to support@indiegala.com, specifying the email address you are trying to purchase from and our support team will look into it.

Thank you.
Dec. 30, 2017, 4:45 p.m.
Fwumply
seems to be working now... I just figured I'd wait it out. missed out on a HH though :/. bummer. And now it says i bought too many bundles in a day even though i didn't purchase any. Oh well. not that important to me. I'll try some other time.
Jan. 9, 2018, 2:23 p.m.
sanyiokok
it happens for everyone if you purchased for more than 50USD with the same payment method within last 24hours. On 49,99 you still can buy with paypal, with bank card you cant buy if the new item would move your last 24h over 50usd, so its worse than paypal. If you reached 50usd then wait 24h+10mins at least since your last purhcase. 

Not sure why this good for IG tho, this limitation, other than to annoy customers. Perhaps they just dont want to sell games:-)