Indiegala

Welcome guest

Login to Indiegala and connect your Steam Account.
Jan. 17, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
Gala Silver

What is Gala SilverjQuery111201650076673416323_1484618922445? It's the amount of "silver" you have when you look at your page with all the stuff you purchased from IndieGala. I have 240, what can I do with it?
Jan. 17, 2017, 7:25 a.m.
Global Moderator
Wmply_Nig
No idea... I have 240 as well smiley
Jan. 17, 2017, 7:36 a.m.
Zaptoid
I think it might be a form of currency for IG. Perhaps with XX amount of silver we'll be able to unlock features or even purchse credit for games? 

Please note that this is just theory and not what the guys are actually doing.
Jan. 20, 2017, 3:42 a.m.
robbyishere
It can be used for participating in The Gameplay Bundle. It allows you to play a game to lower the price of the bundle
Jan. 24, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Phil_Arrow
haha its great when the forum mods dont know lol
Jan. 24, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
superclopez
I'd say it's a new name for the old "IC". It's spent in giveaways (which cost is still displayed in IC, but it discounts your GalaSilver when you enter)
March 4, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Nicogollo
I have 240 too, what are those "coins" ?
March 4, 2017, 9:39 p.m.
Fractard

"Originally posted by: Nicogollo"

The answere have been given just before your post.
July 27, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
norber588

pues si los acabo de usar en algunos sorteos gracias ojala gane algo smiley

"Originally posted by: Nicogollo"
July 28, 2017, 9:03 p.m.
SparDEV
How i can gain this coins? Buying?
July 29, 2017, 7:20 a.m.
Oh The Folly
You automatically get 10 galasilver/coins per hour, up until to a maximum of having 240 at once.
Aug. 4, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
LSDPCP
HOLY HELL WHAT ARE THESE COINS AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM?!?!?!
Aug. 13, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
The Coins come from the website. You NEED then to enter into the Giveaways (Or Auctions), they are subtracted from you each Giveaway yu enter. At a differing rate (Number) depending on the Game Price (Quality one may say). Some Giveaways are easy some are tough...The next thing to note is that when they get to 0, No more giveaways entered .That is until a hour or 6 hours or whatever later- then can enter into more if yu wish...There is more stuff to learn as time goes by: But the basics here can get yu started...
Aug. 13, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
..More advanced is when viewing a listing for a game: Or Giveaway as its called. A ton of info is on each post or listing. Clicking it puts it front and center, and larger...I says How many people are entered so far (Now in time), for example 323. Check back an hour later the number may be 426. After you enter it watch it go to 427 tickets (If yu like to call it that) in the Bowl...This website changes slowly or evolves over time- we need to change with it...Also to note a stange or rare ocurance may happen to you- blocking a Giveaway or some snag...Please be kind and show understanding now because a ton of OTHER People use the site and it can get bogged down from overWork (I'll call it)...You can also get Blocked by that little number with a + sign on the bottom..It says yu need to be level 3 for example to enter..It means beginners cannot enter until they become level 3 . Which will take time and Giveaways of your own entered to build up to level 1 ..then 2 and if you keep at it slowly to level 3....Hopefull this will help a Begineer to know BASICS...you don't need to know everything on your first day...Over a period of Months I have come to Enjoy this INDIEGALA.........Have FUN or its not worth it....
Oct. 14, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
ebbpp

I'd say it's a new name for the old "IC". It's spent in giveaways (which cost is still displayed in IC, but it discounts your GalaSilver when you enter)

"Originally posted by: superclopez"

You got to be kidding me. I ware 100% sure that Silver Coins are some sort of currency from purchuases, and ICs are the self-refreshing currency for giveaways. Ehhh, so many things that are not explained here, and support...nevermind.